Citizens For Animal Rights Education

Saturday, April 16, 2005

T-Shirts

As everyone knows, C.A.R.E. is getting t-shirts ! I will be going Monday to River Graphics:
I don't have an estimate on the shirts yet, I'll get that Monday, if you want me to change your size or the way your name is spelled, e-mail me (VeggieBoy82@aol.com)
I went over everyone's feedback from the e-mails and the consensus was green shirt with purple writing. The front is going to have a big purple "V" with "Citizens for Animal Rights Education" written in white (it'll show up better). Then on the right sleeve we will have our name, then a purple ribbon with "AR" on it. Then on the back we will have our mission statement, "As citizens for Animal rights education, our mission is to educate the public on animal rights issues, how it effects their everyday life, and what they can do to change animal cruelty. CARE operates on the simple principle that animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or use for enteratinment."
The T-Shirts will be, if I remember correctly, $10.87....WHAT A DEAL !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home